Bike Collection Main Page

1958 Carlton
This Carlton International Clubman is decked out with accessories that include a Lucas light system, fenders, rear alloy rack, Brooks touring bag and pump. It was hand built in the Worksop factory before the 1960 Raleigh takeover. Carlton started in the 1890's and continued for 83 years until their demise in 1981. Check out the beautiful lugwork and fork crown.

Phone: 507-433-7571 or 1-800-575-7571
Address: 219 N. Main St., Austin, MN 55912
Copyright © 2000 Rydjor Bike Shop Last Updated: December 22, 2004